Saturday, April 18, 2015

On my phone again (A song for Sutchy)

On my phone again
I can't wait to be on my phone again
The life I love is talkin' with my girlfriend
So I can't wait to be on my phone again!

I got no phone again
Cos my report came and my mum she then
Went off her nut and screamed and in the end
She said, That's it, Sutch, I'll have your phone again!

Was on my phone when
I shoulda been studying Maths and Biol and Chem
But I couldn't help talkin' to my girlfriend
That's why I lost my phone again!

Won't see my phone again
It's the fourth time Mum has taken it away
My life has come to an end
And the world has now stopped turning my way

And my way

Is on my phone again
I just wish I had my phone again
Cos I'm sick of so much studyin'
I wish I could be on my phone again!

2 comments:

  1. Better that I write bad poetry to sing
    Than place my hands around his neck and wring!

    ReplyDelete