Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Piggy in the middle ... of the arrow's path!

By Kibbim
Me and Dad and Sutchy went camping on one island and took our bows to go hunting.
 We unpacked and had a cup of tea.
Then we put the bait out which is scraps Mum puts in an icecream container when she does cooking.  We digged a big hole and made it a clear place so we can have a clear shot at the pig.
We went to bed really early then Sutchy went for a look at about 7 o’clock then he came back to tell us there’s a pig eating the bait.  Then me and Sutchy grabbed our bows and stalked up to it and the pig kind of heard us cos I was pretty loud.  The pig stopped eating and looked at us. 
Sutchy and me stand quietly then the pig started eating again. Then Sutchy shot the pig. It was Sutchy's first pig to shoot.  When Sutchy hitted it I jogged back next to Dad who was standing next to the shack. I was shaking cos I was pretty scared cos I thought the boar was gonna run to me, but it ran past me and away.
Sutchy was so happy he keeps smiling.
It was dark and we couldn’t really see so we went to bed and we’d look for it in the morning.
Then we found it in the morning.

But I then got belisore and vomited and we had to come home. We brought the pig home in the esky.
And we had to clean the pig.  Sutchy and Dad are cleaning it cos we are having it for lunch and dinner. Sutchy is still smiling.
Mum wants to know if anyone knows how to rotate this picture.
I am still vomiting.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Sutchy.
    Mum's a whiz with those scraps hey?!
    I gor bomit too now.
    I can rotate the picture too.
    The Cold-Switch queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, how do you rotate it?
    The same thing happened again and I had to go to all the IT trouble of copying the picture to Picture Manager, rotating it and then saving it. Seems like a hell of a lot of trouble. I mean if computers can land planes, surely I can rotate a photo 90 degrees in the blog itself.

    ReplyDelete